- We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the order form are treated confidentially and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The policy is an integral part of the website regulations at www.seaweed.pl.
Personal data administrator
- The administrator of personal data is Karol Majewski running a business under the name Karol Majewski Zest Creations NIP: 7311954225, REGON: 101380881, business address and delivery address: ul. Julianowska 1 lok 94, 91-473 Łódź, e-mail address [email protected] and addresses and contact numbers indicated on the Website in the “Contact” tab.
- In matters related to personal data, please contact us at [email protected]
Personal data protection
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with applicable regulations on the protection of personal data,
- in accordance with the implemented Policy,
- Personal data is processed in order to implement the concluded contract, the rights and obligations arising therefrom, and assert claims under it. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 clause 1 lit. b. GDPR.
- In the case of processing personal data in the scope of the newsletter, the legal basis for processing is art. 6 clause 1 lit. a. GDPR..
- The data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the period necessary to establish and assert claims or defend against claims filed.
- Customer’s personal data may be transferred:
- system providers with which the Personal Data Administrator cooperates,
- entities conducting postal or courier activities to deliver correspondence,
- entities authorized by law on a documented application
- The customer has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
- Personal data will be processed in an automated manner, also in the form of profiling. Profiling will be aimed at enabling the preparation of the best, personalized offer and dedicated ads, as well as personalizing content and ads and analyzing website traffic.
- The personal data administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
- Cookies therefore facilitate the use of previously visited websites.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the order form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how customers use our website to improve its functioning by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
- We monitor customer information using the Google Analytics tool, which records customer behavior on the website.
- We use the following files on our website
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of website authentication,
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use websites,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the Customer and personalizing the Customer interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the Customer’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to customers more tailored to their interests.
- The customer can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the Customer, by completing the form, has explicitly agreed to it. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.